The new 2-Port and 4-Port (four wire) E&M Gateway Appliances from Amtelco XDS function as Asterisk™-based E&M Gateways. These compact, highly cost-effective systems may be configured as an E&M/Radio to VoIP/SIP gateway.
These new appliances also have the following features:
- RJ45 E&M interface connectors, including status LEDs for each interface
- Support for standard E&M Type I, Type IV, and Type V
- Asterisk™ switching to and from SIP service providers
- Web-based device configuration
- Appliance dimensions approximately 92 mm (3½”)W x 160 mm (6¼”)L x 48 mm (2”)H
Each Appliance comes ready to configure right out of the box. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is supported as an alternative to (or in addition to) an included 90 to 240 VAC power adapter. The internal power switch allows for controlled power down of the Appliance.
AMTELCO XDS also offers a two-span T1/E1 Appliance and a complete line of HMP, PCI, and PCI Express Boards to help developers meet their application needs. Boards are available for T1/E1/J1, Station, Conference, BRI, E&M, and Loop Start.